Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Blogging....... Finally!

I have been reading blogs for well over a year now and have learned so many great things from them all, how to be a better person, how to have a better house and most of all how to have a better realtionship with my Lord and Savior. I am not a writer by any stretch of the imagination, when my college English classes were over I did a happy dance, so I am sure that I will stumble over my words and won't make any sense from time to time however I wanted to have a way to document the growth of our children, document my thoughts from time to time and maybe somewhere down the road perhaps inspire someone else to be a better version of themselves. I will probably pretend to be talking to someone else, even when no one is reading, however I want our children to know how much they are treasured and as much as I try to journal for each of them, I am much faster at typing than at writing! If you do read this blog I hope that you get a laugh from our stories of our children and maybe, just maybe be inspired to be a better servant for our Lord. Becuase at the end of the day everything rides on Faith somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment