Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Madysen is American

We went to the doctor on Monday after school to talk about Madysen's test results and the culture came back and she is in fact American! : ) These test results also came back to show that everything is not as we would like for it to be. A very long and kind of gross story short is that we are going to Children's sometime in the next month or so for some more tests. She has to go to the Nephrology department, which by most accounts means nothing to me, however my Mom knew exactly what it meant. Our doctor seems to think that this is something that will be taken care of rather quickly, however questions seem to creep into my head as Madysen has never been truly healthy with her kidneys. This is our second trip to Children's to see Dr.'s concerning her and this type of aliment.
My mind could allow me to go many places with this, however I am choosing to place my concerns with the only one that can handle them. When I am weak he is strong and while this is not something that I feel will turn into something huge, I know that no matter what happens with her test results that God is Good ALL the time.

He is my rock and I know of no other place to turn especially when it comes to my children.
God Bless,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment